§ 1. General provisions
1. The controller and owner of the healthlabs.care website is Health Labs Care Spółka Akcyjna with registered office in Warsaw (earlier: Health Labs Care Sp. z o.o. sp.k.), ul. Franciszka Klimczaka 1 Segment E, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland entered into the Register of Companies of the National Court Register by the District Court in Białymstok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000986637, with a share capital of PLN 102 173,70, which has been paid in full, VAT No. (NIP) 9662131622, statistical No. (REGON) 383828819.
5. Detailed information concerning the processing of specific personal data is provided, on each occasion they are obtained, in the form of an information notice located in a conspicuous and readily accessible place. This concerns in particular the information about the purpose of and the legal basis for the personal data processing, the storage period and the recipients to whom they are transferred.
6. The Controller shall take all measures necessary to ensure that his cooperating partners, subcontractors and other cooperating entities give a guarantee that appropriate security measures are applied each time they process the personal data to the Controller's order. The Controller carries out an on-going risk analysis in order to ensure that the personal data processed are processed safely – mainly by ensuring that the data can be accessed only by authorised persons and only on a need-to-know basis.
§ 2 Personal data controller and contract data
1. The Controller of the data collected through:
b) other channels of communication with the Client, e.g. the call center;
is Health Labs Care Spółka Akcyjna with registered office in Warsaw (earlier: Health Labs Care Sp. z o.o. sp.k.),ul. Franciszka Klimczaka 1 Segment E, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Register of Companies of the National Court Register by the District Court in Białymstok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000986637, with a share capital of PLN 102 173,70, which has been paid in full, VAT No. (NIP) 9662131622, statistical No. (REGON) 383828819.
2. In all matters related to the personal data protection you can contact us:
a) by traditional mail sent to the following mentioned address: ul. Franciszka Klimczaka 1 Segment E, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland.
b) by email: email@example.com
c) by phone: 48 85 733 91 64 (Mon-Fri. 8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.) (standard call charges may apply as per your service provider’s tariff guide).
a) you wish to contract the Controller in any matter related to the personal data protection,
b) you wish to exercise your rights concerning your data processed by the Controller as their controller, you can write to us via the electronic mail or traditional postal services, using the contact data as indicated above.
§ 3. What personal data are processed by the controller
1. Personal data - means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. They include the following information: IP address, title, name, address, e-mail, phone number.
2. We process the personal data of:
a) the Online Store Users, including Account holders,
d) Newsletter subscribers,
e) persons who gave their consent to marketing communication,
f) contacting persons but also persons who gave the Controller their Personal Data through other communication channels, e.g. through the website https://www.instagram.com/ and https://www.facebook.com (including mobile apps), the terms of operation of which are based on the regulations available in particular at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, provided by, respectively, Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited (hereinafter also referred to as the ‘Facebook Service’). Facebook Service’s and Instagram’s Personal Data Protection and Use Principles are available at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. The Controller has no influence over the text of Facebook Service’s legal regulations, including those concerning the Personal Data.
§ 4. Data collection scope, purpose, legal, basis and storage period
1. The Personal Data are processed by the Controller at the Website in order to facilitate the use of the functionalities of the Online Store, including automatic processing during the Website use, i.e. in order to:
a) Provide and display Content in the Online Store – for this purpose, we process the personal data in the form of: IP address, cookies; we process the data in accordance with Art. 6(1) (f) of the GDPR – the Controller’s legitimate interest is to run the Online Store,
b) Provide the Account Services – for this purpose we process the personal data in the form of: email address, password, IP address, cookies, name; we process the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; the Data collected for this purpose shall be processed no longer than the period of provision of the Account Service,
c) Execute an Agreement through the intermediation of the Online Store – for this purpose, we process the personal data in the form of: IP address, cookies, email address, name, address details (street, house number, town and postal code, country), invoicing details, payment details, contact phone number, order number or other data provided by the Service Provider at the Website or during the contact with the Client; we process the personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; the Data collected for this purpose shall be processed no longer than for a period of 6 years.
d) Discharge the Controller’s duties as the Seller and the Service Provider – for this purpose, we process: the name, the order details, the payment details, e-mail, phone, address - street, house number, town and postal code, country, bank account number, invoicing details or details for another document, e.g. VAT number (NIP), personal ID number (PESEL); we process the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) - (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR, as the case may be– in particular with regard to the obligations related to the tax law provisions; the Data collected for this purpose shall be processed not longer than for a period of 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the deadline for the payment of taxes related to the agreements made with the Controller expired.
e) Send to the electronic mail address as indicated by the Client a pre-ordered Newsletter, as well as send commercial information via indicated channels of communication [email, text message, phone] - for this purpose, we process the contact details, e-mail address, phone number. order details, name, address (street, house number, town and postal code), IP address, cookies, order details and the output data - we process the personal data on the basis of consent given in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR; for this purpose, we process the data for a period of time not longer than 5 years.
g) Pursue the Personal Data Controller’s legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, i.e.:
- to discharge the complaint-related obligations of the Online Store, to handle the complaints concerning the Products,
- to run and operate the Online Store and to ensure the safety of its use, including a detection of abuses, and to make analyses, statistics, questionnaires, satisfaction surveys,
- to prepare and present adverts, offers and information tailored to the interests and needs of the data subjects and in particular for the Controller to send the pre-ordered Newsletter to the Client-indicated electronic mail address;
- to determine, defend and pursue claims, to archive the data.
The data collected for this purpose shall be processed not longer than for a period of 6 years.
2. The User’s activities in the Online Store, including his or her personal data, are registered in system logs (chronological electronic data records containing information about events and activities relating to the Online Store used to provide the E-Services by the Controller). The information registered in logs is processed for the purposes of the Controller's legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) for a period of time of up to 12 months mainly for purposes related to the operation of the Online Store and are processed for maintenance, technical, analytic and statistical purposes as well as for the purposes related to the need to ensure the safety of the IT system operation and management.
3. In the remaining scope justified by the processing purposes, the personal data shall be stored as long as there is a legal basis for their processing, unless the legal regulations in force should require a longer period of storage, e.g. for them to be used in legal proceedings the subject data and the Controller will be parties to.
4. Upon the expiry of the storage period or for want of any other legal basis for processing, the personal data shall be deleted or rendered anonymous.
2. In relation with the service provision, the personal data shall be disclosed to external entities supporting the Controller’s activities, and in particular to:
a) providers responsible for the IT system support (IT support related to the online store operation, email hosting, maintenance services, server services),
b) entities such as banks and payment operators – handling electronic payments and payment cards – in case of a Client who uses electronic payments or payment cards at the Website, the Controller makes the personal data collected available to an entity processing the above-mentioned payments at the Website to the Controller’s order in the scope as necessary to process the payments,
c) marketing agencies and providers of IT systems used to support marketing activities (in the scope related to marketing services for those data subjects that have consented to the Controller`s marketing activities),
d) providers of accounting, legal and advisory services who provide the Controller with accounting, legal or advisory support (in particular an accounting firm, a law firm or a debt collection agency).
3. The data recipient may also be providers of social network plugins, scripts or similar tools located at the Website page and allowing the browser of the Website user to download the content from the providers of the above-mentioned plugins and to provide for that purpose to those providers the personal data of the visitors, including also: Facebook Ireland Ltd. – The Controller uses at the Online Store website the plugins of the social networks Facebook and Instagram and, in this relation, it collects the personal data of the User using the Online Store and makes them available to Facebook Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland) in the scope of and in accordance with the principles of privacy accessible at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (the data comprise information about the activities at the Website pages – including information about the device, websites visited, purchases. Adverts displayed and the way of using the services – irrespective of the fact whether or not the online store user has a Facebook account and is logged in at Facebook).
4. The data recipients may also be public authorities or entities carrying out public tasks, e.g. in case a fraud is reported – appropriate law enforcement entities, but also in the scope and for the purposes as provided for by law, e.g. the audit or control proceedings with regard to the Controller, the anti-money laundering act.
§6 Transfer of data outside the EEA
If the Controller transfers the personal data to a third country. Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area only under the terms referred to in Art. 46, Art. 47 or 49 of the GDPR. The Controller transfers the personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary and only ensuring an adequate level of protection, mainly through: a cooperation with the data processors in the countries with reference to which a decision of the European Commission has been issued as appropriate; an application of standard contractual clauses as issued by the European Commission; an application of binding corporate rules as approved by competent supervisory authorities. The Controller shall always provide information about his intention to transfer the personal data outside the EEA at the data collection stage.
§7 Profiling of personal data
The Personal Data are processed in an automated form and it also includes the profiling for the purposes of the so-called ordinary profiling (e.g. adjustment of the messages, banners to one’s interests), – in order to better customize the information and marketing message about the Controller, his products and services and about the entities related to the Controller [link]. We make every effort to ensure that our promotional, information and marketing materials were valuable to the data subject, therefore, in order to adjust the marketing information to the given Client’s individual preferences and interests [presentation of adverts, offers, promotions (discounts)], we rely on the information about the Online Store use, e.g. by analysing how often you visit the Internet Store, or on details concerning the Order, the activities in the Controller's sale channels (computer’s IP, cookies, preferred purchase options), the interest in the Controller’s offer/newsletter or product /service range, social and demographic data (e.g. sex, age, location). We make every effort to ensure that the information obtained in result of profiling by means of automated IT systems constituted a basis for an analysis of the Clients’ expectations and determined the Controller’s lines of action without any significant impact on the Clients’ decisions.
§8 Voluntary provision of personal data
The Personal Data shall be given freely but the provision thereof is necessary for the pursuit of one or more of the personal data processing purposes as laid down in § 4 (1) herein above, which the Controller will not be able to do in case the personal data are not provided. For the avoidance of doubt, providing data for processing purpose § 4 (1) let. (e) herein above, is strictly voluntary and will not impede the execution of any of the other processing purpose stated in § 4 (1) herein above.
§9 Personal data protection rights of the data subject
1. In case you want to exercise your rights please address all your correspondence using the contact data specified in § 2 herein above. At the same time, you are requested to send us all the necessary information allowing us a unique identification of the entity exercising their rights.
2. Each data subject whose data the Controller is processing has:
a) The right to be informed, which the Controller is doing through this policy, whcih may be subject to change at the Controller`s discretion,
b) the right of access to the personal data, including a right to obtain a copy of them,
c) the right to request rectification,
d) the right to obtain erasure of the personal data (‘the right to be forgotten’),
e) right to request limitation of the personal data processing,
f) the right of portability of the personal data to another controller, if the processing is carried out on the basis of a contract [Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR] or a consent [Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR],
g) the right to object to the personal data processing, in particular to direct marketing based on point (f) of Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR. The right to object to personal data processing for purposes based on point (f) of Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR on grounds relating to a particular situation,
h) the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
i) the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing,
3. If the Personal Data are processed in violation of the legal regulations in force, each data subject shall have a right to lodge a complaint to supervisory authorities. To this end, you may address the personal data protection authority with jurisdiction over your place of residence (Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, cod postal 010336, Bucuresti, Romania firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also address the personal data protection authority that has jurisdiction over the registered office of our company. The contact data can be found below: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warszawa, email@example.com
§ 10 Cookies and similar technology
2. Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the User visiting the Website. Cookies collect information facilitating the use of Internet pages – e.g. by remembering the User’s visits at the Website and the activities he or she did there. Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the User’s Device. In particular it is not possible that viruses or any unwanted software of malicious software could be transferred to the Users’ Devices using this channel. The files allow an identification of the software used by the User and an individual adjustment of the Website to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they originate from, the time for which they will be stored at the Device and an assigned value.
a) cookies with data inserted by the User (session ID) for the duration of the session;
b) multimedia player session cookies (e.g. flash cookies), for the duration of the session;
c) user interface customization cookies for the duration of the session or slightly longer.
4. The User can limit or exclude the access of cookies to his or her Device. In case this option is chosen, it will be possible to use the Website with the exception of those functions that by nature require the cookies.
5. Cookies are stored for purposes other than necessary including marketing purposes based on the user's consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). These cookies are therefore only activated if the user consents to the storage by giving consent in the cookies checkbox on the Website.
6. The setting selected during the first visit in response to a cookie notification (pop-up) will be saved. Settings can be adjusted in privacy settings at any time.
7. The Controller uses the First Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a) The Website configuration and performance of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Online Store - recognition of the device and correct display of the website as adjusted to its individual needs; storage of data necessary to use the Online Store,
b) The Website visit analysis and studies - creation of anonymous statistics to help understand how the Online Store Users use the service in order to improve the Online Store’s structure, content and functionalities,
c) Safety assurance for the Online Store.
8. The basis for the processing of the data so obtained is the Controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. the need to ensure the highest quality of content presented by the Controller by adjusting them to the user preferences and the marketing - including direct marketing - of products and services of the Controller or his partners, in which case the partners are not involved in the processing of the Client’s data. In the scope to which the Controller’s partners supplying the tools supporting the operations of the Online Store may also have a direct access to such information – the legal basis for such processing is the freely given consent of the Client.
9. The User may independently and at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the terms and conditions of their storage and access to the User’s Device. The settings mentioned in the preceding sentence may be changed by the User from the level of the web browser settings or the service configuration. In particular, the settings may be changed so as to automatically block the cookie support in the browser settings or to provide information about each cookie being saved at the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookies can be found in the software (browser) settings. Additionally, the User may object to the Controller’s activities undertaken for the above-mentioned purpose. In case a consent is given, including a consent to present, create, award and implement dedicated adverts, offers or promotions (discounts) adjusted to the preferences, the consent may be withdrawn at any time - it shall not, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. The User may at any time delete the Cookies using the available functions of the web browser he or she is using.
11. Any limitation concerning the support of Cookies may impact some functionalities available at the Website.
12. Each Website user should ensure the safety of his or her devices used to access the Internet. Such a device should have anti-virus software with an up-to-date base of virus definitions, an up-to-date and safe version of the web browser and an active firewall. Furthermore, the User should regularly check whether or not the operating system and the installed software programmes are in their latest update versions since in case of potential attack it is the errors or gaps detected in the software installed that will be used. Software manufacturers try to eliminate such risks by distributing updates.
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
14. The cookie data shall be stored until the consent is withdrawn or an objection is made. The Controller may erase the Personal Data if they have not been used for marketing purposes for 3 years, unless the regulations of law oblige the Controller to process the Personal Data for a longer period of time.
15. The Controller uses various solutions and tools for analytic and marketing purposes.
16. We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your Personal Information. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties where you have consented or there are other legal grounds to do so.
Facebook Ads is an advertising system within the Facebook service and is provided by Facebook, Inc., 1602 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, which we use to display ads to Facebook users within which the Website uses so-called remarketing codes. These remarketing codes are used to tailor individualised advertising to individual Customers, which is then displayed on the advertising network of the respective provider (Google, Facebook). These networks include the provider's website as well as that of its business partners. Detailed information in this regard is available on the providers' websites, including:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=pl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/
We use it to run remarketing and advertising campaigns on the Facebook network, to create campaign performance reports and to track conversions. Facebook Ads collects behavioral data about users based on cookies and retains data in its data centers, including Lulea, Sweden in the European Union. The information collected within Facebook Pixel is anonymous - it does not allow us to identify you. We can only see what actions you have taken on our website. However, we would like to inform you that Facebook may combine the information collected with other information about you collected as part of your use of Facebook and use it for their own purposes, including marketing. You can also manage your privacy settings from within your Facebook account. You can find useful information in this regard here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings.
You can find more information about this matter directly there:
is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Ampitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The Google Analytics cookies are files used by Google to analyse the way the User uses the Website in order to create Website statistics and reports. Google does not use the data collected to identify the User and does not combine them to allow identification. For detailed information on the scope and terms of data collection in relation with this service, please see: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners
You can prevent the logging of data collected by cookies on our and other sites that use GA by installing the appropriate browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
However, the processing of data within GA is described in detail by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager tool of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). This tool allows us to manage the scripts at the website of the Online Store, e.g. conversion tracking scripts from ad systems such as Google Ads, scripts related to consents given by the Users, scripts tracking the User's behaviour by means of such analytic tools as Google Analytics. The Google Tag Manager tool is used to manage the tags (markup) of a website through an interface. The use of Google Tag Manager does not involve the storage of cookies or the collection of personal data. This tool enables other tags that may collect data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not use this data. If storage has been deactivated at the domain or cookie level, this will apply to all tracking tags implemented through Google Tag Manager.
Nevertheless, the data obtained in this manner are generalised - aggregated data concerning script running, without any possibility of identification of a specific User. For detailed information on the scope and terms of data collection in relation with this service, please see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=pl
The Google AdWords Remarketing service is an offer of Google LLC (www.google.com).
With the help of Google Adwords, we promote our website in the search results and on third-party websites. For this purpose, when you visit our website, a so-called Google remarketing cookie is automatically left on the device of each visitor, which, with the help of a pseudonymous identifier (ID) and based on the pages you have visited, enables interest-based advertising to be displayed.
Further data processing only takes place if you have consented to Google linking your browsing and application usage history to your account and using information from your Google account to personalize the advertisements that are displayed on websites. If, in this case, you are logged in when you visit our website on Google, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for remarketing purposes on different devices. For this purpose, Google temporarily combines your personal data with Google Analytics data to create the target groups.
- this tool measures the efficiency of ad campaigns carried out by the Controller, allowing the analytic of such data as, for example, key words or number of unique users. The information on the processing of data by Google as part of the above-mentioned service can be found at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=pl
Other social networking plugins
The site uses plugins and other social tools provided by sites such as: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
By displaying our website, which contains such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of the social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plug-in is transmitted by the respective service provider directly to your browser and integrated into the website. Through this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has viewed our website, even if you do not have a profile with the respective service provider and are not currently logged in with them. This information, along with your IP number, is sent by your browser directly to the provider's server (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If, on the other hand, you have logged in to one of the social networks, this service provider will be able to directly associate your visit to our site with your profile on that social network.
If you use the plug-in to share content, the information will also be sent directly to your service provider's server and stored there.
In addition, this information will be published on the relevant social network and will appear to persons added as your contacts.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Pinterest – https://policy.pinterest.com/pl/privacy‑policy
If you do not want the social networks to attribute the data collected during your visit to our site directly to your profile on the relevant social network, you must log out of the social network before visiting our site. You can also use browser extensions that block scripts - then you will prevent these plugins from loading.
Hubspot is an online inbound marketing and sales tool we use for email marketing, marketing automation, website personalization and integrating CRM data about potential customers with their behavioral data. HubSpot collects browsing history (from our site only) and personal user data obtained through forms. Using HubSpot tool involves the use of additional cookies. The detailed scope and operation of individual cookies is described on the HubSpot website: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/what‑cookies‑does‑hubspot‑set‑in‑a-visitor‑s-browser HubSpot products are hosted in U.S. data centers, and HubSpot stores user data for 12 months. (Purpose of data processing: Analytics, Conversion tracking based on consent, Legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). The HubSpot tool monitors users via browser cookies, which means that: User activity is monitored anonymously. If a user submits his/her data in one of the forms, HubSpot will associate his/her previous views of particular pages based on a tracking cookie. There is an option to delete cookies, which means that the user will be treated as a new user in this situation and a new cookie will be assigned to him. HubSpot will assign page views to a user if the user clicks on a link in an email that directs to a page with the HubSpot tracking code installed. You can find useful information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how‑does‑hubspot‑track‑visitors
On our website you can view videos uploaded to Vimeo (Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011, USA ("Vimeo"). If you visit one of our pages with the Vimeo plug-in, a connection is established with the Vimeo servers. The Vimeo server is informed which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged into your Vimeo account when visiting our website or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is sent to a Vimeo server in the USA. If you are logged into your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to link your browsing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account before visiting our website.
Our website uses delivery, security and analytics services provided by Akamai Technologies, Inc., Cambridge, MA, USA ("Akamai").
We use Akamai's services to speed up our site and protect it.
The log files generated in this way may contain personal data (in the form of IP addresses, actions taken on the website and your evaluation of your use of the website). Akamai may transfer this personal data (from log files, such as IP addresses) to its servers, store it and process it. Most of Akamai's servers are located in the United States. Akamai ensures that the transfer of personal data of EU citizens outside the European Economic Area meets the requirements of applicable data protection legislation. To this end, Akamai has implemented legally recognized data mechanisms, such as the so-called EU Standard Contractual Clauses. Akamai will not use this data to identify or profile individuals.
Our website uses solutions provided by Hotjar Ltd. Hotjar allows you to analyse behaviour through services such as: recording user movements on the site, conversion paths, surveys and user opinion polls and online forms, heatmaps. Hotjar completes information about how users use the site and are generated using tracking code and cookies, and these are transmitted and stored on Hotjar's servers. Hotjar's tracking code may collect the following information:
Using your device and browser, Hotjar may collect the following data:
a) the IP address of the device (encoded in such a way that the user cannot be identified),
b) e-mail address and name of user,
c) type of device with its parameters and type of browser,
d) location (only the name of the country from which the call originated),
We use the information we collect to analyse and develop our website and the services within it. The cookies used by Hotjar have varying durations; some expire after 365 days, some immediately after the session ends.
If you do not agree to the above, please visit website: https://www.hotjar.com/opt‑out
1. The Policy is subject to regular reviews and updates, if necessary. In case the Policy is updated, the User shall be duly advised of this fact by a display of appropriate information or by e-mail. In some cases the User may be advised in advance about the Policy update and the continuation of the use of the Online Store services shall be deemed an acceptance of the updated version of the Policy.
2. The User who refuses to accept the terms and conditions of the services of the Online Store after the amended Policy has come into force may cease to use the services of the Online Store.